- USB 2.0 cable is ideal for connecting your Arduino boards, Arduino Power banks, keyboard, mouse, scanner, hard drive, printer, server, camera and more, to a laptop, computer (Mac/PC) or other USB-enabled device.
- This cable features a standard Type-A USB connector on one end and a standard Type-B connector on the other. For example, you can plug the Type-A connector into your computer, then plug the Type-B connector into a device with a Type-B port. Printers and servers often have Type-B ports.
- HIGH SPEED TRANSFER: Up to 480 Mbps transfers data speed for USB 2.0 devices, the printer cable is backwards compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps).
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The Printer Cable is compatible with common devices with USB type B connector like Arduino, Blue, Brother, Canon, CyberPower, Dell, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, IOGEAR, Lexmark, M-Audio, and Samsung.
- Connect a keyboard, mouse, scanner, hard drive, printer, server, camera & more, to a laptop, computer (Mac/PC) or other USB-enabled device. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors & foil/braid shielding, give this resilient cable long-term use without noise or signal loss. That way, it’s protected against RF/EM interference, keeping a clear signal with little bandwidth loss for high performance. A tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & durable connector mold ensures secure fits & easy installation.