Nuttyfi wifi based 4 Channel Relay Module equip with ESP8266 WiFi module and micro-controllers. Through the mobile phone or any IOT device, it can easily operate. It’s also compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Home.
How to use :
- You can program NUTTYFI IoT board via Arduino IDE. Visit our Education & learning Page to know about how to interface NUTTYFI to Arduino IDE.
General Info :
- Predefined & pre-connected pins of relay to D2, D5, D6 & D7.
- The module has two ways to work:
(i) mobile phone directly mounted on the WIFI module;
(ii) mobile phone and WIFI module also carried on the router.
- If your are using it as a local server to operate locally without internet then max 100 meter.
- When the WiFI is available to connect with NUTTYFI, then there is no limit control. It can control through anywhere in the world.
There are no reviews yet.