Home Automation industry is growing rapidly. The Wireless Home Automation using ZigBee Project uses a switching system to operate lighting loads, sockets and appliances. The load is turned on or off by pressing the Switches. A Wireless Smart Home System can operate different appliances from a single location. Its low power device, consume low voltage.
- No Line of site required to switch the appliances.
- remote operated AC appliances
- operate 3-4 devices through remote.
- Operate distance of 30-40 meter.
- easy to operate.
Components used in project:
- ATmel Atmega 16 Microcontroller Board
- ZigBee 2.4 GHz
- LCD 16×2,
- Relay modules +12V