This module Lora SX1278 is a type of low cost RF front-end transceiver module from Semtech Corporation. The high sensitivity (-136dBm) in LoRa modulation and 20dBm high power output make the module suitable for low range and low data rate applications.
Semtech’s LoRa devices and wireless radio frequency technology (LoRa Technology) is a long range, low power wireless chipset that has become the deep factor technology for Internet of Things (IoT) networks worldwide.
- Frequency Range: 433MHz
- Modulation: FSK/GFSK/MSK/LoRa
- SPI Data Interface
- Sensitivity: -136dBm
- Output Power: +20dBm
- Data Rate: <300 kbps
- 127dB dynamic Range RSSI
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Preamble detection
- Automatic RF sense and CAD monitor
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Working Temperature: -40°C ~+80°C
- Build-in temperature sensor
- Standby current: ≤ 1uA
- Supply voltage: 1.8~3.6
There are no reviews yet.