This is a RF data modem working at 2.4 Ghz frequency in half duplex mode with automatic switching of receive/transmit mode with LED indication. Receives and Transmits serial data of adjustable baud rate of 9600/115200 bps at 5V or 3V level for direct interfacing to microcontrollers.
RF modem can be used for applications that need two way wireless data transmission. It features high data rate and longer transmission distance. The communication protocol is self controlled and completely transparent to user interface. The module can be embedded to your current design so that wireless communication can be set up easily.
- Automatic switching between and transmit and receive mode in RF
- Bidirectional UART serial data transfer
- Easy to use, Works out of the box without any configuration
- Transparent to microcontroller, No special programming or configuration required.
- Reliable and Sturdy operation
- FSK technology, half duplex mode, robust to interference.
- 4 GHz band, no need to apply frequency usage license.
- High sensitivity, reliable transmission range.
- Built in dual color LED indication for Transmit and Receive
- On Board voltage regulator which accepts 3.3V to 5V operating voltage
- Standard UART interface, TTL(3-5V) logic level.
- No tuning required, PLL based self tuned.
- Error checking(CRC) of data in built.
- Stable, small size, easier mounting.
- Built in UART Level convertor for 5V or 3.3V microcontrollers.
- On board jumper to select 9600 or 115200 baud rate
- On board frequency channel selection jumper to modify channel of operation, to avoid clashing of frequency for multiple pairs in same premises.
- Sensor Networks / Data collection
- Wireless metering
- Access control / Identity discrimination
- IT home appliance
- Smart house products / Security Systems
- Remote control / Remote measurement system
- Weather stations
- Working voltage 3.3V to 5V
- Frequency 2.4 Ghz
- Output RF Power 0 dBm
- Typical Operating Range: 50-70 meters
- UART baud rate (8 bit data, no parity, 1 stop bit) 9600 bps (default) or 115200 bps (if baud rate jumper shorted)
- RXD = Receive Input: Connected to TXD pin of microcontrollers.
- TXD = Transmit Output: Connected to RXD pin of microcontrollers.
- +3/5V = Regulated 3.3V to 5V supply input.
- GND = Ground level of power supply. Must be common ground with microcontroller.