Infrared emission Sensor, also known as infrared emitting diodes, directly converted into electrical energy near infrared Light (black light), and can radiate out of the light emitting device is mainly used in various photoelectric switches and remote control transmitter circuit. Infrared emission control structure, principles and common light-emitting diodes are similar, but different semiconductor materials used. Typically use gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode (GaAs), gallium aluminum arsenic (GaAlAs) and other materials, the use of transparent or light blue, black resin package. Firing distance, launch angle (15 degrees, 30 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees, 90 degrees, 120 degrees, 180 degrees), the light intensity emitted wavelength.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Working environment: -25~+85°C
- Storage temperature: -30~+100 °C
- Wavelength: 940nm
- Module size: 13.7mm × 27.8mm
- Module weight: 5g
- Signal type: digital signal
- Infrared center wavelength: about 850nm-940nm
- Infrared emission angle: about 20 degrees
- Infrared emission distance: about 1.3 meters (5V 38Khz)
There are no reviews yet.