This low cost 28 PIN AVR ATmega8 development board is ideal for getting started with AVR microcontroller on a tight budget. It can also serve as neat and clean base for many small projects because bread boards and prototype PCBs soon become messy and less reliable.
- Compatible with 28 pin chips like ATmega8, ATmega48, ATmega168, ATmega328 etc.
- Atmel AVR ATmega8 28 PIN microcontroller Included.
- 16MHz Crystal Oscillator for maximum speed.
- All ports available on standard 0.1 inch (2.54mm) male/ female headers.
- Decoupling capacitors on all power pins.
- Standard ISP Header.
- On/Off switch.
- 9-15V DC input.
- 5v regulated output for supplying extra peripherals.(3x).
- Reset Button.
- Power Indicator LED.
There are no reviews yet.